Comment on page
Development of plugins 🧩
Dashboard has an open technology where plugins make up the environment with features in dashboard. Below you find the documentation on how to create plugins to Dashboard. To create a plugin, you need to develope several parts to get a complete plugin. What you see in your Dashboard window on your desktop is most often just the app-part of the plugin but there other parts to make it a functional plugin.
A plugin can in short be described as a built up by several pieces:
- 1.The mid part symbolizes the Plugin it self.
- 2.The piece to the left is the Application that gives View and Presentation you see in Dashboard browser window.
- 3.Piece that manage plugin Health and display and report health parameters.
- 4.Agent that manage the Data and communication layer.
- 5.On top there is a widget piece which makes enrichments to the plugin possible.